All,

I believe I'm having mysql database issues since upgrading to 7.2 (from
7.0.2).  I run mysql innodb with 900Gb database that's largely the File
table.

Since upgrading, I lose a few jobs a night due to database locking
timeouts, which I have set to 3600.  I also log slow queries.

It appears that typically during a months I have about 90-100 queries
that take longer than 15 minutes to run.  Already this month (upgraded
earlier this week), I have 32 queries that take longer than 15 minutes.
  At this rate (after 2 days) that will up my regular average of 90-100
to 480!

Something is wrong and the coincidence is pretty strong that it's
related to the upgrade.

Ideas?

thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
step...@seismo.berkeley.edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760