Hi Uwe

I'm not sure, but I guess no.

In http://www.baculasystems.com/windows-binaries-for-bacula-community-users
says:
This is a one time license fee that allows you to continue using the
downloaded Bacula Windows binaries for as long as you respect the terms of
the license.
After the 3 month download period, if you want an updated Bacula Windows
version, you will need to purchase a new license.

But sometime ago Kern has said that plans to release current version of
bacula windows clients without any costs for community.
Maybe in the end of this year

Best Regards
Wanderlei