Dear all,

I'm glad to inform you that Bacula-Web 7.2.0 is available now.
This new version is a minor feature and bug fix release and I'd strongly
suggest everyone to upgrade to this version.

The download page provide you more details about this new version.
http://bacula-web.org/download.html

Thanks again to all contributors for your feedback, ideas and contribution.

P.S: Bacula-Web documentation available on the website will be slightly be
updated and improved soon

As usual, any questions or feedback are welcome.

Best regards

Davide Franco

Project website
http://www.bacula-web.org