Please try the repository contains a rebuild of the official packages for
RHEL/CentOS and Fedora.

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/slaanesh/Bacula/

Upgrade is straightforward from CentOS 6/7 packages and does not have any
external dependencies.

Regards,
--Simone

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Ian Douglas <i...@zti.co.za> wrote:

> On Tuesday 25 October 2016 21:35:25 Ian Douglas wrote:
>
> > yum update on Centos did not install new update. I tried the remi repo.
> > Already have epel.
>
> I see I also have this repo:
>
> epel-bacula7/7/x86_64
> Bacula backports from rawhide
>
> But no 7.4.3 ?
>
> thanks, Ian
> --
> i...@zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za
> Zero 2 Infinity - The net.works
> Phone +27-21-975-7273

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/