Line 713
From: Unmount Command = "/bin/umount %m"
To:   Unmount Command = "/bin/umount %a"
Line 1097
From: Mount Command = "/bin/mount -t iso9660 -o ro %a %m"
To:   Mount Command = "/bin/mount -t iso9660 -o ro %m %a"
Line 1107
From: Mount Command = "/usr/local/bin/mymount"
To:   Command = "/usr/local/bin/mymount.sh"
Line 1135
From: Unmount Command = "/bin/umount %m"
To:   Unmount Command = "/bin/umount %a"
About "Mount Point = directory" (lines 683 and 1081) (suggestion)
From:
Mount Point = directory
Directory where the device can be mounted. This directive is used only for
devices that have Requires Mount enabled such as USB file devices.

To:
Mount Point = path
Full path to the device (Ex: /dev/sda1). This directive is used only for
devices that have Requires Mount enabled such as USB file devices.

From:
Mount Point = directory
Directory where the device can be mounted.

To:
Mount Point = path
Full path to the device.

Devices that require a mount (USB)
Put an example:

Device {
  Name = FileChgr1
  Media Type = File
  Device Type = File
  Archive Device  = "/mnt/disk_usb"
  LabelMedia = yes
  RemovableMedia = yes
  Random Access = yes
  Requires Mount = yes
  Mount Point  = "/dev/sda1"
  Mount Command = "/bin/mount -t ext4 %m %a"
  Unmount Command = "/bin/umount %a"
}

Best Regards

*Wanderlei Hüttel*