On Saturday 2016-11-26 10:00:39 Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are working on it.  Many of the binaries are already prepared, but
> the project is being held up because I must first finish an important
> programming task, then organize the upload and the hard part is making
> both deb and rpm based repos (probably on Source Forge).  Finally, they
> must be documented as the file structure where Bacula is installed is
> the Bacula recommended file structure rather than the rather random and
> varying locations in the various Linux distributions. I seem to be
> quite poor in my estimations since there always seems to be something
> more critical, but I imagine we will have the binaries available by the
> first of 2017.
>
> Best regards,
> Kern

Maybe you could consider using bacula rpm spec file maintained by Simone
Caronni who is also active on this mailinglist and he is maintaining
bacula packages for Fedora (they are also available for different Centos
versions).

I have checked his spec file last year and it seems that his compile
options are almost same as mine own and I haven't found any objections
to his packages.

This could make your work easier.

--
Josip Deanovic