On 2017-03-06 at 12:59:11 Francisco Javier Funes Nieto wrote:
Hi Francisco,

This is my catalogue definition:

#
# Generic catalog service
#
Catalog {
  Name = MyCatalog
  dbname = "bacula"; dbuser = "bacula"; dbpassword = ""
}

I don't think there is any dbpassword. I tried to copy as much as
possible from my old machine which does not use dbpassword and my tests
for mysql connect seems to indicate that dbpassword is not needed.

It's definitely not a selinux problem.

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen, M.Sc. EE