Hi,
Can someone tell me why I get this error:

Fatal error: sql_create.c:833 Fill File table Query failed: INSERT INTO
File (FileIndex, JobId, PathId, FilenameId, LStat, MD5, DeltaSeq) SELECT
batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId, Path.PathId, Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat,
batch.MD5, batch.DeltaSeq FROM batch JOIN Path ON (batch.Path = Path.Path)
JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name = Filename.Name): ERR=Lock wait timeout
exceeded; try restarting transaction

This error appear only when I doing Full backup at Sunday on my about 10-12
linux instances.
*—*

*Petar Kozić*
System Administrator