Thanks.

I will fix that right away.

Best regards,

Kern

On 08/27/2017 07:22 PM, Davide Franco wrote:
Hello,

Just for your information, the main manual for version 9.0.3 still mention SQLite.

On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 at 15:14, Sven Hartge <s...@svenhartge.de> wrote:
On 27.08.2017 14:42, Heitor Faria wrote:
> Hello, Carsten,

>>> I just checked and the current in-development version of the
>>> Debian-official packages of 9.0.3 compile in a Jessie-Backports chroot()
>>> for me.
>>>
>>> So after the release of Bacula 9.0.3 in Debian (soonish, I hope)
>>
>> Before I can release Bacula 9.0.3 to Debian unstable, bugs 2305 and 2306
>> about sqlite3 database creation/update need to be addressed.
>
> SQLite isn't supported anymore by the Bacula developers.
> This was widely advertised in previous threads and changelog.

We know. But the code is still in (for now) and it can at least serve
for a non-production mini-installation or for a quick evaluation setup.

The Debian packages document the state of SQLite in Bacula as
unsupported and to not use them for anything mildly serious.

Grüße,
Sven.