From: Kern Sibbald [mailto:k...@sibbald.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 11:55 PM
To: Hicks, Daniel CTR OSD DMEA <daniel.hicks....@dmea.osd.mil>;
Bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 9.0.3 bat qwt requirements

Hello,

I am not sure why you mention qwt since Bat has not used it for a number of
years.  Bat builds fine for me here and it builds on the machines where we are
beginning to produce binaries.  I have a number of suggestions:

1. With output like "Make[1]: *** [bat] Error 1" it is impossible to find the
problem. If you want help, you will need to supply some additional information:
   - Version of qt you are compiling/linking against
   - Full output from the compiles in src/qt-console

2. You can contact Bacula Systems and ask for a professional contract, which
will supply you with working binaries on a number of platforms (not all) and
world class support.

3. You can wait a bit, since we are now building binaries for distribution on
the www.bacula.org <http://www.bacula.org>  web site, but this is at least a
month off.  It *is* advancing though ...

Best regards,
Kern