From: Marcin Haba [mailto:ganius...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:54 AM
To: Hicks, Daniel CTR OSD DMEA <daniel.hicks....@dmea.osd.mil>
Cc: Bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Bacula-users] Configuring Bacula-web 9.0.3 API
error

Hello Daniel,

Could you tell me what you see when you load http://localhost:9096 ?
Does the Apache listen on 9096?

Could you look at:

/var/log/httpd/baculum-api-access.log
/var/log/httpd/baculum-api-error.log

If the Apache listens on 9096 and you see the request in access log and you
don't see anything wrong in error log then you can enable debug logging in the
API file:

/usr/share/baculum/htdocs/protected/API/Config/api.conf

by switching in [api] section option debug to "1"

The log should be here:

/usr/share/baculum/htdocs/protected/API/Logs/baculum-api.log

I have also question why you needed to do symbolic links? These users are fully
managed by Baculum API and Baculum Web interfaces.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 14 September 2017 at 19:27, Hicks, Daniel CTR OSD DMEA
<daniel.hicks....@dmea.osd.mil> wrote:
> Hello
>

> I am trying to configure the web interface for Bacula 9.0.3. I have my
> server side running and using the GUI interface works. I have
> installed from bin for Centos7. I am using apache, I can access the
> site localhost:9095 but not localhost:9096
>

> I have looked at the /etc/httpd/conf.d/baculum-api.conf and the
> /etc/httpd/conf.d/baculum-web.conf they look good.
>

> I have updated the user file in
> /etc/baculum/Config-api-apache/baculum.users
> and created a link in the baculum/htdocs/API/Config
>
> I have updated the user file in
> /etc/baculum/Config-web-apache/baculum.users
> and created a link in the baculum/htdocs/Web/Config
>

> I have turned off the firewalld and SElinux is not running.
>

> When I go through the configuration on localhost:9095 I cannot
> authenticate with the API
>

> Thanks
>

> Daniel Hicks
>
> Senior Systems Analyst
>
> DMEA IT Support

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his
friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie za
przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus