Hi,

It totally depends on number of file entries. My jobs have almost 30M files
x 8 parallell jobs, and it takes about 20 hours to despool attributes. I
recommend you to check the database configuration. If it is Postgres, you
should check checkpoint interval. Also you check the link below.

http://bacula.us/tuning/

Can

Quoting Matthias Koch-Schirrmeister <m.k...@syspac.de>:

After a long and apparently successful backup job, I am getting this:

Standard-Device Elapsed time=25:57:52, Transfer rate=1.463 M Bytes/second
Sending spooled attrs to the Director. Despooling 431,639,287 bytes ...

It's been about an hour now that the job stopped writing to the volume.
The job should now finish. I wonder if this is normal?

Heartbeat Interval has been set to 1200 btw... 600 apparently wasn't
enough.

Matthias