Hello Heitor,

Many thanks for the installation guide. It looks really well and
useful. Your Baculum logo is nice as well.

If you want I can send you the original big Baculum logo that is used
on the Baculum interface.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 7 November 2017 at 15:28, Heitor Faria <hei...@bacula.com.br> wrote:
> Dear Bacula Users,
>
> Just to share a simplified new Baculum installation guide
> <http://bacula.us/baculum/>.
> The new software is great and allows Bacula graphical configuration. Thanks
> to the developers.
> I'm no designer but draw a Baculum logo (I could not find one). If you think
> you could improve it I can send the svg file.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Heitor Medrado de Faria | EB-1 Visa | LPIC-III | ITIL-F | EMC 05-001| Bacula
> Systems Certified Administrator II
> • Bacula Enterprise does not charge per backup size and has plugins for many
> applications. In the USA: http://bacula.us/
> • Do you need Bacula training? http://bacula.us/video-classes/
> • USA +1 (323) 300-5387 | Brazil  +55 (61) 98268-4220 | http://bacula.us

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus