Hello Ted,

This is probably perfectly normal if you have not yet finished any jobs.  By default the Filename entries are put in the catalog at the end of each Job.  The one entry you did find is a "blank" filename which is used when putting Directory entries into the catalog (i.e. for a Directory the Filename is empty).

If your job finishes normally the Filename table should be filled with the names of files that were backed up.

Best regards,

Kern