Gokan Atmaca kirjoitti 15.12.2017 14:04:
Disk image is better to be taken off line. I use CloneZilla for those, Linux, MacOS, Windows, whatnot.
But can not be done via Bacula. Different beast all together.

very thanks...

But then again Bacula IS very good in what it does. It takes a VSS Snapshot of the disk whenever it takes a backup. VSS is the Windows world Snapshot technology and all backups are consistent and tied to the moment the backup starts.

More on VSS: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb968832(v=vs.85).aspx

br. jarif