Hello,

I'm using Bacula 5.2.6 with about 15 clients and recently experienced a tape filling up quite unexpectedly.
So I'm looking for a way to make some kind of space usage listing.
Something like a list of top-level directory sizes for each client on any given tape and date.
The idea is to be able to hunt for top culprits quickly.

I can get some info from bconsole with e.g:

list jobtotals
list jobname=

Can I see more details / breakdowns with Bacula commands?
My guess is certain SQL queries can provide additional info so maybe somebody has some nice templates and willing to share?
I'm using MySQL 5.5.31 as a backend.
Or maybe some third party tools?

Prefer to ask rather than spending days re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks
Adam