Hello all,

 I am quite new to Bacula. I have been running Bacula 5.0.26 On Ubuntu 14 with the vchanger script from sourceforge with no hiccups.I have recently setup a new machine with Ubuntu Server 16.04 and using Bacula 7.0.5. I have 2 usb drives that I want to do my backups on and read somewhere that I could use the disk-changer script included with Bacula 7 instead of the vchanger script. My question is can the disk-changer script be used with less configuration than the vchanger script needs, simply put if it's not broke don't fix it usually applies so which would any of you recommend vchanger or disk-changer?

Thanks in advance,

Kyle Lampkin