From: Kern Sibbald [mailto:k...@sibbald.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2018 2:28 AM
To: Mike Eggleston <mike.eggles...@firstcash.com>;
Bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] aix binary?

Hello,

If no one has one and you are unable to build it (actually rather easy -- build
it directly on AIX but non-static), you can get one from Bacula Systems, but
you will need a subscription.

Though binary packages are built for the community (thanks to Bacula Systems),
they are not yet released (waiting for me to do the documentation), so some
time in the future there is a possibility that we could have community binaries
for AIX.

Best regards,

Kern