Hello Everybody,

I would like to inform you about changes that have been done in the
Baculum and about near the Baculum future.

1) Current state of Baculum

The current view of the Baculum is done in old-style and seems to be
more and more "heavy". From this reason I redesigned the Baculum Web
interface to make it modern, light and also 100% mobile-friendly. It
was something what had to be done to keep this part simple and
up-to-date to current trends. By this change Baculum Web and all its
functions are possible to use from every device with installed modern
web browser (mobile phones, tablets, desktops...). This change is
ready from some time and will be available in the next major release.

Here you can see screen shots with this new redesigned interface:

http://baculus.pl/baculum-screenshots/index.html

2) Near the Baculum future

I plan to make the Baculum more simple and more friendly than it is
now. To do it I will need also your help. I have already received some
small suggestions and I will appreciate if you have more ideas. You
can report them as a feature request in the Baculum bug tracker here:

http://bugs.baculus.pl

Thank you in advance for your requests.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus