Sorry, that should be /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf.

Bill

On 7/3/2018 3:07 PM, Sebastian Suchanek wrote:
Am 22.06.2018 um 17:45 schrieb bacula-...@dflc.ch:

Hi Davide!

I'm pleased to inform you that Bacula-Web 8.0.1 is available now.
First of all, thank you for Bacula-Web and all the efforts you're
putting into it, I've been using it for some months now (v7.4.0) and I
like it a lot.
Recently, I upgraded to v8 - since the download of v8.0.1 was broken at
that time (it seems to fine again now), my following comments actually
refer to v8.0.0.

1. I couldn't find any hint in documentation on the default login
credentials after a fresh install or upgrade from an older version
without access control. Is that information really missing or have I
been too clumsy to find it? (I've managed to add my own credentials
directly to the sqlite database, though, so the problem is solved for me.)

2. My server is currently configured to show PHP deprecated warnings and
when I visit the Bacula login page, I'm getting the following warnings:

| Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
| constructors in a future version of PHP; Smarty has a deprecated
| constructor in
<path>/bacula-web/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 64

| Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
| constructors in a future version of PHP; Smarty_Compiler has a
| deprecated constructor in
<path>/bacula-web/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on
line 35

Yes, I know it's just warnings and no errors, but from my personal
experience, if you don't fix it right now, you will be very suprised
when the "future PHP version" is released and put into production. ;-)

3. On the "general settings" page, I can't change any setting, all
options and input fields are inactive. Is this a problem with my
configuration (filesystem access rights maybe?) or is this page
currently just a dummy for future functionality in Bacula-web?

4. And, last but not least, a feature request: could you please
re-include the shortcuts that clicking on the pie charts for jobs and
pools takes you directly to the respective reports? I used these
shortcuts in v7.4.0 quite a lot...

Best regards

Sebastian