Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but sporadically, perhaps 2-3 times a month, after running various version of bacula on the same server/tape library for 10 years now and now running 9.0.6, we are seeing cases where bacula want's user intervention to mount a tape in a drive, but the tape is already in the drive AND bacula put it there. The only thing I can think is that the tape load step is somehow timing out and then not making the check to see whether the tape made it to the drive or not.

thanks,
Stephen
--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismo Lab
step...@seismo.berkeley.edu    215 McCone Hall