Am 10.11.2018 um 11:41 schrieb Chris Wilkinson:

> I had trouble with the curl -o command but got it with wget instead.
> CURL just downloaded ~370 bytes.

Yes, me too. I guess it's because the manual states a HTTP address which
the server redirects to a HTTPS address which can't be handled by curl.

Also I've noticed some glitches in the upgrade manual at
http://docs.bacula-web.org/en/v8.1.0/02_install/upgrade.html#install-upgrade

- There are some typos around the "application" part in path names,
  e.g. "appication" and "appilcation". (Of course it's obvious when you
  read it and type in the command manually, but a pitfall when you try
  to copy and paste the commands.

- The upgrade manual doesn't mention to set the file ownership of
  <bacula-dir>/application/assets/protected/application.db back to the
  webserver user after restoring it from backup. If this isn't done,
  one get's an error message of bad file permissions.

Aside from this, the upgrade went smooth and also the new version itself
works fine - thanks!

Best regards

Sebastian