Hello Kern,

thanks for the answer. I'll do.  But for the time being I found a
workaround. Digging in the source, I found, that dbcheck only tests
whether any entry in the job table has "hascache" <>0. Even if there is
just one entry, dbcheck declines to celar up the orphaned path entries.
Searching for hascache in the rest of the source I found that hascache in
the job table seems to be only reset in ".bvfs_clear_cache".

I suspect that the occasionally crashing bat session left those lying
around. I manually called ".bvfs_clear_cache yes" in bconsole without bat
running and then dbcheck could clear up the orphaned path entries.

Best regards,

  Stefan

--
this is an empty signature :-)