I've been running Bacula for about one year now. I recently started receiving
emails from my Bacula director server stating "Bacula: Intervention needed".
Example:
Subject: Bacula: Intervention needed for efixf-rip03-fm.2019-02-27_23.05.04_05
Body: 27-Feb 23:40 bacmedia01-fm.internal.shutterfly.com-sd JobId 35988:
JobId=35988, Job efixf-rip03-fm.2019-02-27_23.05.04_05 waiting to reserve a
device.

This is only happening for one of our four locations, which has 50 clients. For
nightly differential backups, I'm only receiving 5-6 of these messages.
However, for weekly full backups, I'm receiving many of them. No action appears
to be required on my part, as the jobs eventually finish. However, I'm
wondering what might have caused these messages to suddenly start since the
number of clients hasn't changed much recently. I have Maximum Concurrent Jobs
= 20 on the SD (a separate server from the Director).

I'm running Bacula (Dir and SD) 9.0.6 on CentOS 7.5. Most of the clients are
CentOS 7.5 running 9.0.6 but there are some Windows 2008R2/2012R2 clients as
well. The email messages are occurring for both Linux and Windows clients.

Thanks!

--Shawn