Hello Kern

Thanks for your answer!

About Windows clients.
I know that in the Enterprise version there is a bpipe plugin for Windows.
Do you know if the bpipe plugin will be released for community? And if it
will be possible to escape the colons (:)?

In firebird, for example is necessary to include the port and how Bacula
uses colon (:) as bpipe separator, it breaks the plugin config,

Best regards

*Wanderlei Hüttel*