thank you Dimitri for your response.
the network has the bandwidth, but not sure why the bacula job is so slow
after changing Encryption algorithm.

[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bandwidth       Retr
[  4]   0.00-10.00  sec   991 MBytes   832 Mbits/sec  1245
sender

for an Incremental backup as follows you can see how slow it is:

Elapsed timeLevelBytesFilesSpeed

 14:57:35  Incremental   9.22 MB  67  179.49 B/s   0.38  IncrementalPool

I had encryption enabled before on older version of bacula on older server
which also showed similar Speed but did not take too long for such a small
change.
but with a new version of bacual and with different encryption it is so
slow.
I am not sure which part is really causing this issue, any idea? do I need
to assign more resource (CPU/RAM) to bacula server/client server? or any
changes to the disk type?
although I do not see any high usage  of CPU or RAM when it is running the
slow jobs either on the client or the server, can this be related to the
encryption process? where does the encryption happen? what can I do to
speed it up?