On 25/07/19 12:18, Josip Deanovic wrote:

On Thursday 2019-07-25 12:11:58 Martin Simmons wrote:
I don't think this change will cause a full backup -- only changes to
File= and Plugin= lines will do that.
Curious to hear if this is correct. :-)

Thanks Josip.
I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on this.
If ACLs were not part of the last full backup and I'm going to change that then it would make sense for a full backup to be forced. That's why I'd like to delete the previous full first (which run last night).
See my other post from today.
That also should force next full and you might never find out if you were right :)
I simply don't have space on tape to squeeze 2 full ones.
Deletion should be easier than fiddling with schedules and juggling tapes.