Hi.

The Tape  is only one.

I Test restore one file  of 400MB.     Late 30Minutes.  speed 250KB/S).

But other Restore (same file other Job:  Before jobid 70, after bscan
jobid100)  in the same volume speed  (40MB/S).  Late  1Minute.

of the 7 Job.  Only the first is speed.     the others are late restore
(those who accidentally suffered the purge / prune).