Hello,

I have a problem with Baculum restoration.

Everey saturday I backup my servers in the pool file and then I copy them
on a tape drive ‘P’ pool

These cartdriges are far away for disaster recovery.

After this , I migrate jobs into the cartdrige pool ‘L’ used to daily
restore files and servers.

When I use baculum for restoration, he asks for cartdrige ‘P’ pool (the
copy job) that I do not have on hand instead of the migrate L pool

I have to use the restore command line to restore job after job.

I thought that I cannot use copy job to restore, so why Baculum uses it ?

Because it's the first copy/migration job he found?

Best regards

Frédéric.