Hello Marcin,

Thank you for your answer,
I have another question.
I want to use copy jobs only (pool L & P) instead of migration and copy
jobs (see the first post).
When pool files will expired (and backup job too) which copy job will be
promoted backup ? The first (jobid) copy job or a random job id ?
How to force copies jobs from a pool to be promoted rather than another ?

Best regards.

Frédéric.