Hello everybody,

I am trying to see the job files on the details of a job, from the Job History
page, on the Baculum interface. On the release notes, I see this functionality
of job files tab is added at version 9.6.2. We are now using 9.6.3.

But it does not seem to be working, if there are too many files backed up.

For example:

One of my full backups has 100 files in it, and when I go to "Job History -
Details (from Action column) - Job Files tab', I can see the files list.

Another full backup has 301.903 files in it and when I go to "Job Files" tab,
it waits for some time (about 7-8 seconds) and it says "No item result"

By the way, I can see the number of files from the Details page for the same
job. Is there a limit for showing job files for a backup?

Operating system: CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)

Database used: PostgreSQL (version 9.2.24)

Bacula version: 9.6.3-1

Baculum version: 9.6.3-1

Baculum API version: 9.6.3-1

Authentication method for users: Oauth2

Thank you very much in advance. We have installed bacula and baculum via rpms,
so it seems we do not have a config.out file. So I wrote the versions we used
manually.

Kind regards,

Yakup Kaya