Hi Sven,

The make clean did work for the S3 module.  Oddly, it tried to replace
the amazon S3 module that can be installed from synaptic.  So I removed
the amazon S3 module and replaced it with the Bacula S3 module.

However,  I tried to compile the main program 9.6.3. That is not
working so well.  I am getting a number of errors like the following.
Can someone tell me if I am missing something?

Are there patches involved?

=======================

htable.c: In member function 'void htable::grow_table()':
htable.c:230:36: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)'
writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class htable'; use
copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
    memcpy(big, this, sizeof(htable));  /* start with original class data */
                                    ^
In file included from ../lib/tree.h:26,
                 from ../lib/lib.h:59,
                 from ../bacula.h:169,
                 from htable.c:42:
../lib/htable.h:77:7: note: 'class htable' declared here
 class htable : public SMARTALLOC {
       ^~~~~~

Al