Hello,

It seems to me that you must explicitly do the following to have the cloud driver installed

cd <bacula-source>
./configure <all your arguments>
make   # or what I do is "make -j9"
make install
cd src/stored
make src/stored install-cloud

I suspect that you did not do the last two commands, and that was probably because I forgot to document it as such.  I developed the driver about 3 years ago, and now it is automatically built for me by scripts when I want to test it.  Sorry.

Note, the driver is a shared object, but it is not a plugin, so it normally resides in the libs directory rather than the plugins directory.   In the next major version of Bacula (version 11.0.0), it will be a loadable driver and thus will not be required as it is in this version.

Best regards,

Kern