Hello

I have a fresh install of bacula and baculum.  These were installed from
the official Debian packages and are version 9.6.5.1.

In the web interface I am seeing jobs running but in all cases the "Start
time" and "End time" is shown as "NaN-aN-aN NaN:aN:aN".  This is also the
case for the "Last written" field in the "Volume list" page.

The backend is postgres.  The server timezone is UTC and all the various
php.ini files also have data.timezone set to UTC.

Clearly something is going wrong with the date/time processing within the
web interface but I'm at a loss as to what.

Any advice as to what to look for would be appreciated. Thanks!

Martin.