I am migrating my Bacula director and database from a Fedora 31 machine
running 9.4 to a new
Fedora 32 machine running 9.6. I am having what seems like a simple
configuration issue but I can't figure it out after about an hour of
Googling around and trying different things by trial and error. The error I
get is this:

[root@seveneves greg]# bacula-dir -t -c /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
bacula-dir: dird.c:1248-0 Dbdriver field within director config file
"mysql" mismatched with the Database argument "PostgreSQL" passed during
Bacula compilation.
bacula-dir: dird.c:1273-0 Could not open Catalog "GregAndEva", database
"bacula".
bacula-dir: dird.c:1279-0 postgresql.c:330 Unable to connect to PostgreSQL
server. Database=bacula User=bacula
Possible causes: SQL server not running; password incorrect;
max_connections exceeded.
20-Jul 16:24 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION
Please correct configuration file: /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf

This is my Catalog definition:

Catalog {
  Name = GregAndEva
# Uncomment the following line if you want the dbi driver
  dbdriver = "mysql";
  dbname = "bacula"; dbuser = "bacula"; dbpassword = "MY BIG SECRET";
}

Unmodified from what worked on 9.4 . I also tried "dbdriver="dbi:mysql"
with the same result.

Could somebody just tell me what the proper incantation is here?

Thank you,
--Greg