Hello Wanderlei,

using:

make -j 8

is improper syntax and will probably cause a failure.  If you want to run 8 simultaneous compiles, you must use:

make -j8

Note: without the space.

Best regards,
Kern

On 9/8/20 1:59 PM, Wanderlei Huttel wrote:

Hello Radoslaw!

I've tried to compile without the flag "-O2" but unfortunately it doesn't work!

I usually compile Bacula using "make -j 8".
Then I've done a test and run only "make" command and now it  worked!

Even with CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Wall"

Best regards

Wanderlei Hüttel