Hello Deepak,

Baculum API can be configured to provide access to different Bacula
resources: Catalog, Bconsole, configuration and remote actions (as
component start/stop/restart). To manage the configuration from many
API hosts and to remote actions you can do it from one administrator
account. For getting the Catalog and Bconsole access from many API
hosts in one Baculum Web interface you need to use at least one admin
account per one API host. You can assign API hosts to users that every
user after authentication can have access to his own API host with
Catalog and Bconsole resources. If on assigned API hosts is enabled
also configuration and remote actions, they become available for those
users as well.

By the way, for the next minor Baculum release there have been
prepared improvements in splitting API resources between users and
restricted user access. This version should be available soon. It will
be same independent Baculum release.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 17:03, deepak rohilla <deepak12rohi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I would like to take your help for one of my query related to Baculum GUI.
>

> I was checking below link related to one of my query related to baculum GUI.
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg69326.html
>

> I came to know that we will be able to configure/manage multiple Baculum API
> with single Baculum Web.
>
> Now my main question/doubt is that if it possible to view data from all
> Baculum API through administrator account in its dashboard?
>

> Very thanks in advance for your work and support.
>

> R’s
>
> Deepak

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus