Hello Francisco,

By not showing anything do you mean an empty white page or the page is
loaded but data in tables is not displayed?

I propose to check:

1) web serwer's logs for Baculum (usually baculum-api-error.log and
baculum-web-error.log). If you have too many jobs you can see there a
message about exhausted memory for PHP. In this case you need to
increase memory limit for PHP in php.ini file as described in the
README file provided with Baculum or for example here (point 4):

https://baculum.app/doc/usage/troubleshooting.html

Alternatively you can set maximum number of jobs displayed in tables
on the Baculum Web interface. You can do it on the Baculum Web
settings page (under gearwheel button at the top left). But it works
for jobs, not for volumes.

2) Bacula database settings used in Baculum API. I mean if used the
Catalog database in Baculum API is the same as used by Bacula.

3) other errors in web server log

Please let know if it helped.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 at 03:04, Francisco Gomez
<fcogomez.esco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I've recently installed Baculum 9.6.6.1 wih Bacula 9.6.5 in Linux Ubuntu
> release 20.
>
> In Baculum gui interfaces does not work all features.
>
> Job History is not showing anything
> Volumes is not showing anything
>
> I appreciate your help about this issues
>
> Regards
>
> --

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus