Hi All,

I have run the regression tests and had a couple of failures. One of those disappeared after re-running the test. The other I have re-run with debug set and saved the output to a file. I also had a syntax error from the regression script itself right at the end for the total time printing.

Do I provide the debug output to this users list or to the devel list or where? I couldn't find any clue in the regression testing link.

Thanks

Adolf