> On Apr 17, 2021, at 14:22, Andrea Venturoli <m...@netfence.it> wrote:
>
> On 4/17/21 2:14 PM, Dan Langille wrote:
>
>> Looking at
>> https://regress.bacula.org/index.php?project=Bacula-9.6&date=2021-04-07
>> I consistently get errors on langille_mysql57_bacula but not the others.
>> By all means, post to the developers channel if you get consistent failures.
>> It is vital that they at least know the tests are failing.
>> I have noticed for a while that I'm regression testing Bacula-9.6 -
>> eventually I should move to or add Bacula-11.0.
>> Thank you.
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> See https://regress.bacula.org/index.php?project=Bacula-11.0
>
> (Notice I moved from FreeBSD 11 to 12).

There’s a good point. My regression testing is done in FreeBSD jails. I should
install FreeBSD 11.4 jails as well. I hope to update the host to FreeBSD 13
soon. Then I’ll copy the existing regression jails to new jails & update them
to FreeBSD 13. Then we’ll have good coverage on all current versions of
FreeBSD.

> Shouldn't the developer see all from here?

Perhaps. Posting a regression failure over on the devs list is a good idea
though. It is the dev mailing list & a regression test failure is a dev issue.

Between us both, FreeBSD should be well covered.