On 2021-07-23 at 10:53:30 Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> In message <20210723103511.31a55...@erik-pc.epolan.dk> you wrote:
> > On status dir I get:
> >   1868  Back Incr     17,444    2.317 G BackupUlla-pc     Dir inserting
> > Attributes
> > What is wrong? What can I do about it?
>
> Attribute insertion is basically database activity. Check if your DB
> is running and make sure it is tuned for your system configuration.
> If you are not already using PostgreSQL, you may consider migrating
> to it

Thanks Wolfgang,

The problem faded away after a couple of hours. Apparently it was some
left-over from a
total restore job performed the day before. Everything is OK now. It looks like
I'll have
to wait 2-3 hours if it happens again. I was not prepared for that.

I'll take your advice and look into migrating to postgresql.

--
Erik P. Olsen - Copenhagen, Denmark
Fedora 34/64 bit xfce Claws-Mail POP3 Gramps 5.1.3 Bacula 11.0.5