On 12/30/21 02:03, Sebastian Suchanek wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> How exactly are "new" files, which have to be backed up, determined by
> Bacula?

Hello Sebastian,

In addition to what Josip said, take a look at the "Accurate" option for
Filesets.

This will let you adjust what attributes Bacula looks at to determine if a file
needs to be backed up.

However, I would say that Josip's way is probably better in this instance.

Typically we recommend to modify this Accurate mode if Filesets when some
scheduled task (ie: AntiVirus) touches every file,
or makes some other attribute modification. In these cases simply adjusting
what Bacula checks is the answer.

Best regards,
Bill

--