Thanks.
I have large file support off, though I am not sure that's intentional. I will double check that.

On 1/4/22 11:55 AM, Graham Sparks wrote:
I'm afraid I don't enable encryption in my backup jobs (I know I should 😕) so I
don't know if that causes an issue.  I'll have a quick look some time to see
what happens when I enable encryption.

I think I've reached my limit here, but it might be worth checking the following file to
make sure all the compilation options took successfully (thinking aloud here, but
"Large File Support" caught my attention):

$BHOME/bin/bacula_config

Thanks.

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismology Lab
stephen.thomp...@berkeley.edu  307 McCone Hall