On 02/09/2022 4:49 am, Eric Bollengier wrote:
Hello Larry,

It usually comes from a protocol error between the two hosts, here can
you be a bit more precise on the os/cpu of the storage daemon and the
FileDaemon. If one is little endian and the other one bigendian for
example, it might show a problem. The filedaemon has sent a packet
that was not correct for the SD, maybe some debug at the low level
with the "setdebug level=1900 tag=network trace=1 client" can identify
the faulty message. It will generate a lot of output, so you might
open a bug request on bugs.bacula.org and post the traces that are
around the error.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Eric

[snip]
Looks like it was my firewall not allowing an ESTABLISHED session over 2 hours. I've increased it to 1 Day, and all seems(!) better.

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: l...@lerctr.org
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106