Dear all,

again another newbie question:

I need to use a different disk drive for Bacula and I would like to start over
in the sense of deleting all volume files in a clean way, i.e. not corrupting
the catalog. The goal is to free up the space occupied by all Bacula volumes.

I know that I could migrate all volumes, but that takes more time than starting
over. Losing all backups of the past few days after setting up Bacula is OK for
me.

I checked the manual what else I could do and it seems that one way would be to
set each volume manually to purged, but that would not delete the volume but it
would just be recycled/re-used. That would basically not help me to free the
space on the disk currently used by Bacula. Also it would be a manual effort as
I already have >150 volumes.

All the best,
 JC