Hello John,

I found this approach quite compelling:

> On 16. Jun 2022, at 00:24, John Lockard <jlock...@umich.edu> wrote:
>
> |sh -c ’echo /mnt/cdat-*’
No matter what characters i use for the ‘ I get "Error sending include list.”
(already put in the actual pathes for sh and echo). Log: bacula-dir JobId 0:
Fatal error: Error running program: /usr/bin/sh -c `/usr/bin/echo
/mnt/containerdata-*`. ERR=No such file or directory

Running the same command in the shell on the host works.

So I tried this: RegexDir = ""^(?!cdat-).*

I turns out the the “?!” unfortunately leads to terminally crapping up the
Baculum in my Bacula-Server container. I actually need to remove all the
containers images and reainstall it. That doesn’t sound right, but its not a
solution for me.

I am trying with regexdir for inclusion now.

Thanks anyways,
 J/C