greetings fellas,

i am using the following fileset on a number of VMs running docker containers
to backup the container config and user data - and it works for me. It does
backup all /mnt/containerdata..* folders with content, nothing else:

Fileset {
  Name = "various-appdata"
  EnableVss = no
  EnableSnapshot = no
  Include {
    Options {
      OneFs = no
      RegexDir = "^/mnt/containerdata-.*/"
    }
    Options {
      OneFs = no
      Exclude = yes
      RegexDir = "^/mnt/.*/"
    }
    File = "/mnt"
  }

Today I extended the fileset to do the exact same, but not for
/mnt/containerdata.*, but instead for /home/dockerman/containerdata-.*

> Fileset {
>   Name = "various-appdata"
>   Description = "Container application data from various machines set up like
> tpl050-203"
>   EnableVss = no
>   EnableSnapshot = no
>   Include {
>     Options {
>       OneFs = no
>       RegexDir = "^/mnt/containerdata-.*/"
>     }
>     Options {
>       OneFs = no
>       Exclude = yes
>       RegexDir = "^/mnt/.*/"
>     }
>     File = "/mnt"
>   }
>   Include {
>     Options {
>       OneFs = no
>       RegexDir = "^/home/dockerman/containerdata-.*/"
>     }
>     Options {
>       OneFs = no
>       Exclude = yes
>       RegexDir = "^/home/dockerman/.*/"
>     }
>     File = "/home/dockerman"
>   }
> }

While the first Include still works as intended and as in the past, the
additional Include does not. The second Include backups everything in
/home/dockerman - except for the containerdata-.* folders, so actually the
exact opposite of what I intended it to do.

I am really puzzled by this outcome, as the Include directives are identical
except for the path prefix (/mnt vs. /home/dockerman).

I assume a fileset composed of 2 include directives is the sum of the fileset
defined by each include directive alone. Is that correct?

Where is my mistake?

Thanks for your time!