Hi Sebastian,

so far no problem. Then read on what I wrote:

"The last version available for this is Bacula 9 and my problem is that I need
the Raspi FD to connect to the Director (some small physical fallback machines
in a management network behind a firewall). As this works reliably with 13.0.1
(and not the earlier versions starting with 11) I actually need 13.0.1 debs für
Buster 32 bit."

TBH, V9.x is more then 2y old. I think for a current Debian bullseye this is
way too old.

But no worries, I compiled 13.0.1 on Buster with the help of Chris Wilkinson.