They didn't change the name, it's a fork.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 8:16 AM Elias Pereira <empbi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Marcin,
>
> Sorry for the question, but why did you change the name from "baculum" to
> "bacularis"? :D
>
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 6:14 PM Marcin Haba <ganius...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Everybody,
>>
>> We are pleased to let you know that a new version of Bacularis has been
>> released.
>>
>> This is a new feature and bug fix release. One of the most significant
>> changes is improving the Bacula configuration and generally using
>> configuration forms.  Another one is a new graphical job over time report
>> that enables to see all jobs execution together in full months context. One
>> more relevant change is a new dark mode support, so since now users are
>> able to switch between light/dark modes both in the web interface and in
>> the API panel.
>>
>> We also refined and optimized loading data in the web interface,
>> especially the job tables. This performance enhancement can be particularly
>> noticeable for users that have many jobs in the Bacula environment.
>>
>> From the visual part besides of the dark mode we did several improvements
>> in buttons.
>>
>> Below you can find a full list of changes.
>>
>> Bacularis Web:
>>  - Add dark mode support
>>  - Add to job reports new job over time report
>>  - Optimize loading job history table
>>  - Speed up loading job tables and job graphs data
>>  - Many configuration improvements
>>  - Preserve selected values between switching show/hide all directives
>> mode
>>  - Load JobDefs values automatically to Job resource if JobDefs selected
>>  - Create a new control to handle JobDefs selection
>>  - Add simple checkbox control
>>  - Improve configuring messages resource
>>  - Make working requirements page
>>  - Fix required fields in Job resource
>>  - Fix setting in Messages resource VolMgmt message type
>>  - Fix saving Job with Runscript resource without command and console
>> directives defined
>>  - Fix overwriting TOTP settings when user account is edited
>>  - Fix icon visibility in dark mode button on small screens
>>  - Fix PHP error when trying load LDAP user list from not working LDAP
>> server
>>  - Fix template error while loading schedule control on job view page
>>  - Update Polish translations
>>  - Add missing license statement
>>  - Update text in LICENSE file
>>
>> Bacularis API:
>>  - Add dark mode support
>>  - Add to job endpoints sched/start/end/realend times in Unix timestamp
>> format
>>  - Update Polish translations
>>  - Make working requirements page
>>  - Create new column properties dynamically
>>  - Fix icon visibility in dark mode button on small screens
>>  - Update text in LICENSE file
>>
>> Bacularis Common:
>>  - Add dark mode support
>>  - Improve general buttons view
> [...]

- Adaptability -- Analytical --- Ideation ---- Input ----- Belief -
         John M. Lockard |  U of Michigan - School of Information
          Unix Sys Admin |      Suite 205 | 309 Maynard Street
      jlock...@umich.edu |        Ann Arbor, MI  48104-2211
 www.umich.edu/~jlockard <http://www.umich.edu/%7Ejlockard> |
734-615-8776 | 734-763-9677 FAX