From: Don Hammer <d...@sbht.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 10:02 AM
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help with upgrading Bacula 9.4 on Ubunta 20.04
[External Email]
I will preface this as stating I am a Linux novice.
I have installed and configured Bacula on Ubunta 20.04 using a Sourceforge
article and ran the command apt-get install bacula –y which installed version
9.4.2 and I am trying to upgrade the version. The 9.4 documentation refers to
running ./update_bacula_tables for upgrading but that script is not on the
system.
I also have bacularis installed and working on the system.
What is the best way to get to a later version.

Don Hammer
Systems Admin for Sherman Bros Trucking
d...@sbht.com<mailto:d...@sbht.com>
Direct 541-998-7218